Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cruising W/The Moms!!!





















A Mother's Day to remember!

We jetted off to Miami,my mom,seed and I!

Met up with the group on the ship!

Great group of interesting women and I'm looking forward to doing again next year!

We had a few meals together and a meet and greet,other than that it was freestyling all the way!!!

So I hung out with my son,while my mom hung out with afew other mothers. You see my son and I are beach bums,we could live on the beach if we could. My mother is a whole different story,she'll accompany but soon depart! Gotta love her!

My son made friends,played basketball,drove some golf balls on the range,played arcade games went to teen center played wii and other games he was a very happy camper. I made a few connections within  our group and outside.

It's always cool to meet someone cool while traveling!

So Get Up and Get Out, Off Your Norm,TRAVEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment